(1) Provide protection against high temperatures, corrosion, erosion, wear-resisting and prolong use life.
(2) Change appearance, electrical or tribological properties of the surface, replace worn material
(3) Spray on substrates of various shapes and free-standing parts in the form of plates, tubes, shells, etc.
(4) Powder processing (spheroidization, homogenization, modification of chemistry, etc.)
(1)High temperature resisting coating. All kind of Metal powder, such as Ceramic powder ( Chrome oxide, Titanium oxide, Aluminum oxide, aluminum titanium oxide, Zirconium oxide powder, etc.).
Alloy powder (WC-Co, Cr3C2-NiCr), Chrome, Titanium, Silicon powder, etc.
(2) Inert gas can be used as working medium to reduce the oxidation of spraying particles.
(3) The coating can get high bonding strength, low porosity. You can get accurate coating by controlling technological parameter.
In plasma coating process,the argon, nitrogen, hydrogen are working gas,which is sent in high-temperature to melt the powder into plasma forming gas, then the gas is accelerated through a shaped nozzle, which sprays high speed particles to the workpiece. The temperature in the arc zone approachs 36,000°F (20,000°K).Many kinds of materials can be used by plasma spray, especially some high-melting- point materials such asrefractory metal, ceramics, metal ceramics and other special function materials.The coating which is made by the machine has high adhesive force,suitable for different uses.
(1) Plasma Spray Machine
(2) Sputter Target Produce Equipment and technology
(3) HVOF spray equipment
(4) Arc spray equipment
(5) High power flame spray plastic equipment
(6) Cooker magnetism and thermal conduction coating spraying production line
(7) Thermal Spray Coating Services
In order to choose the most suitable equipment for you,please answer the following questions in your sending inquiry.
1,What’s the coating material ? 2,What’s the coating material’s function in the product ? 3-Where does the product work at ? I mean the working place or the machine . 4-What's the coating's technique requirement ? It's just for anti-corrosion or anti-wearing or other function? 5-What's the product working condition ? Such as the working temperature,the speed and so on. 6-Could you please send me some photos about the product ? 7-Does the products have to meet very hot or very cold temperature suddenly ? Does the product need to meet heavy pound sometimes ?